Homer Inn & Spa… Picturesque lodging at the edge of the world!
The western-most town you can drive to in the continental US, Homer Alaska has been voted by National Geographic as the “#1 Wilderness Town in America.”
Homer is not only the halibut fishing capital of the world but the artistic center of Alaska. Art galleries and good restaurants abound in this unique and colorful town. Three native communities and three Russian villages are accessible to visit and explore, also bear photo safaris, glacier kayaking, birding and much more. Whether sportsman, eco-tourist, cultural enthusiast, or just coming to relax and be refreshed, you won’t be disappointed.
Homer Inn and Spa services only a select handful of guests at a time, providing an intimate setting for those desiring a more personal and authentic experience.
- Between artsy Downtown Homer & Homer Spit
- Easy access to Harbor, Restaurants & Shops
- Bald Eagles hunting, flying and nesting
- Spectacular views from seaside Swing
- Oceanfront hot tub Jacuzzi
- Fire Ring area
- Privacy decks and viewing areas
- Homer Day Spa (additional fees)
- All oceanfront view Guestrooms
- Private Baths and Hair Dryers
- Private Deck Each Room
- King Beds and Singles
- COMPLIMENTARY WIFI
- DVD/CD player
- Free movies & relaxing music
- In-room Coffee & Mini-Fridge
- In-room teas, popcorn & oatmeal
- Views that go on forever!