Homer Inn & Spa Policies
Lockers: HOMER INN & SPA provides its guests with lockers for the storage of personal items. The guest assumes all responsibility and risk for lost or stolen items that were placed in lockers by guest.
Spa Wear: HOMER INN & SPA provides each guest with a clean robe, spa towel, and flip flops. While guests may use their own robe and footwear, any such use shall be at the client’s own risk, including without limitation, the risk of slipping/falling from improper traction on the client’s own footwear.
Clothing Guidelines: HOMER INN & SPA requires modest clothing to be worn at all times and has prepared the following guidelines:
All spa guests must be a minimum of eighteen years of age. Families with children may book a private reserve.
No street clothes and no shoes are allowed in the spa area.
Swimwear must be modest (no thongs or g-strings).
No wet clothing may be worn in the Yurt when using the 4-D massage chairs.
Video: HOMER INN & SPA maintains video surveillance of the premises for security purposes and to deter theft, including outdoor spa decks and indoor receiving room. However, guest privacy issues are fully respected by HOMER INN & SPA and there is no security surveillance in the changing rooms, saunas, or massage cabin.
Inappropriate Behavior: HOMER INN & SPA reserves the right to refuse service and/or the use of its facilities and services to any person who appears intoxicated, under the influence of drugs, or whose conduct is deemed by HOMER INN & SPA, in its sole and absolute discretion, to be harassing, offensive, lewd, inappropriate, loud, boisterous, or is causing or is likely to cause an unreasonable disturbance to other guests, vendors, employees, agents, and/or independent contractors. At HOMER INN & SPA’S sole discretion, any such conduct, which results in the guest’s expulsion and termination of the use of the facilities and its related services, will be without refund of moneys advanced for such use and services.
Thermal Spa Entrances and Additional Guests: Entrance for the use of the thermal spa amenities shall be restricted to 60 or 120 minutes per entrance fee, depending on package purchased, and is shared access. Any use in excess of these time limits shall result in an additional charge.
Inn guests receive complimentary access to hot tubs only during thermal spa operating hours. Access is limited to paid Inn guests staying overnight at HOMER INN & SPA. Additional visitors of Inn Guests will be charged the current hourly rate for hot tub use.
Outside Food and Beverage: No outside food is permitted in the spa rooms (e.g. solar tepidarium, finnish sauna, yurt, massage cabin). Food purchased from HOMER INN & SPA may be consumed in these areas. Guests who bring outside alcohol are subject to corkage fees.
Pets: HOMER INN & SPA has limited rooms available that are pet friendly. Requests for pet accommodations are not guaranteed. Pets are limited to one small dog per room and incur a per room/per night charge in addition to a mandatory cleaning fee. Accepted pets must be leashed or caged and cannot be left unattended, including in guest rooms. Pets are allowed only in the following areas: guest rooms, parking lot, and deck areas. Pets are not allowed in Thermal Spa rooms. Please dispose of pet waste promptly.
HOMER INN & SPA reserves the right to require immediate removal of any pet that displays dangerous or unacceptable behavior, including, but not limited to biting, excessive noise (such as barking), evidence of disease, or urination / defecation in public areas or guest rooms. Each guest is responsible for all charges that relate to the removal of his / her pet, including but not limited to transportation and kennel charges.
For the safety and comfort of your pet, Housekeeping will enter your room only if your pet is not present, you are present and can monitor your pet (dogs must be on a leash), or your pet is caged. Your credit card will be charged for the repair or replacement cost for any damage caused by your pet.
Liability for Damages: Guests shall be responsible for all damages to the facilities caused by guest and guest’s family members and/or visitors. Guest agrees that HOMER INN & SPA may charge client’s credit card for any such damages. An additional fee will also apply if excessive cleaning of guest rooms is necessary.
Smoking and Drug Use Policy: Smoking, vaping, and the use of tobacco products is only permitted in designated outdoor areas and drug use is strictly prohibited anywhere on the premises. All guest rooms, spa facilities, and indoor areas are non-smoking. If we find that you smoked in your room during your stay, a mandatory cleaning fee of $300 will be charged to your credit card.
HOMER INN & SPA WAIVER AND RELEASE OF LIABILITY
I desire to use the facilities of HOMER INN & SPA located at 895 Ocean Drive Loop, Homer, AK 99603 and agree to the following terms and conditions therein:
1. I acknowledge and affirm that I am in good physical condition and have no medical condition that would limit or prevent my use of HOMER INN & SPA’S services and facilities, nor do I have any skin condition that may react to the treatments/facilities provided by HOMER INN & SPA, including without limitation various saunas, hot tubs, cold shower/cold plunge, massage, body treatments, and facial treatments.
2. I further acknowledge I am aware that there are potentially dangerous conditions present at HOMER INN & SPA, including without limitation, equipment, extreme variations in humidity, and hot and cold temperatures associated with HOMER INN & SPA’S services and facilities, slippery equipment and floor surfaces as a result of the presence of water, ice, soap, and/or oils.
3. I AM AWARE OF THE RISKS INVOLVED IN THE USE OF HOMER INN & SPA’S RELATED FACILITIES AND SERVICES, AND WITH THAT AWARENESS IN MIND, I VOLUNTARILY AGREE TO USE HOMER INN & SPA’S FACILITIES AND SERVICES. I KNOWINGLY ASSUME ALL SUCH RISKS AND ACCEPT PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY DAMAGES FOLLOWING ANY INJURY TO MY PERSON, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY INJURY THAT RESULTS IN PERMANENT DISABILITY, OR DEATH.
4. As further consideration for the privilege to use HOMER INN & SPA’S facilities and services, I agree, on behalf of myself, my spouse, domestic partner, heirs, assignees, guardians, or legal representatives that no claim will be made against HOMER INN & SPA or any of its officers, directors, employees, agents, independent contractors, shareholders, insurance companies, attorneys, affiliates, renters, subcontractors, vendors, landlords, lessors, and/or its successors in interest for any injury, property loss, and/or damages resulting from my presence at and use of HOMER INN & SPA’S services and facilities, including use of any parking lot operated by HOMER INN & SPA.
5. I AGREE TO INDEMNIFY,DEFEND AND HOLD HOMER INN & SPA,OR ANY OF ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, INDEPENDENT CONTRACTORS, SHAREHOLDERS, INSURANCE COMPANIES, RENTERS, ATTORNEYS, AFFILIATES, SUBCONTRACTORS, VENDORS, LANDLORDS, LESSORS, AND/OR ANY SUCCESSOR IN INTEREST TO ANY OF THE FOREGOING, HARMLESS FROM ALL CLAIMS, ACTIONS, OR DEMANDS, WHETHER OR NOT SUCH MATTERS ARE FILED IN A COURT WITH PROPER JURISDICTION OR THROUGH ARBITRATION, THAT MAY RESULT FROM MY USE OF HOMER INN & SPA’S SERVICES AND FACILITIES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, CLAIMS FOR BODILY OR EMOTIONAL INJURY, SICKNESS, LOSS OF PROPERTY, AND OTHER DAMAGES.
6. I acknowledge that HOMER INN & SPA has the right to refuse to allow the use of its service and facilities to any person who appears intoxicated, under the influence of drugs, or whose conduct is deemed by HOMER INN & SPA, in its sole and absolute discretion, to constitute harassment, or that is offensive, inappropriate or is causing or deemed by HOMER INN & SPA to be likely to cause an unreasonable disturbance to HOMER INN & SPA’S other guests, vendors, employees, agents and/or independent contractors, and that any such conduct so deemed by HOMER INN & SPA will result in my expulsion and termination of my use of HOMER INN & SPA’S services and facilities, without refund of moneys advanced for the use of HOMER INN & SPA’S services and facilities.